The Sustainable Sourcing of Agricultural Raw Materials: A Practitioner's Guide is intended to help practitioners in companies that are seeking to source their agricultural raw materials sustainably, by asking and answering crucial questions in the following eight chapters:
1. How to Use this Guide
2. Sustainable Sourcing as Leadership and Value Creation
3. Implementing Sustainable Sourcing – Decisions to be Made
4. Setting Priorities for your Company’s inputs from Agriculture
5. Choosing Appropriate Sustainability Requirements.
6. Implementing Sustainability Standards in your Company’s Supply Chain
7. Adapting your Company’s Business Culture, Processes and Structures
8. Communicating the Company’s Sustainable Sourcing Effort
Source: Sustainable Agriculture Initiative Platform
Note: Will require you fill out contact info to download the 79 page .pdf
News from AFI; Links to stories on business-for-good, private-company investing, fundraising, & sustainable food.